Propur® PMC-3000 Countertop Water Filtration System
Designed to fit most standard faucets with a removable aerator. Installs in just minutes without any tools. Enjoy Propurified® water by just turning on your faucet and diverter valve.
• Single stage design
• Premium quality housing and fittings
• Full 3/8" PVC tubing
• ProMax™ “all-in-one” water filter element
• Optional adapter available for other faucet types
• ABS plastic housing - BPA & BPS free
• No electricity required
• Easy to replace filter element
• Includes diverter valve allowing you to switch between filtered and direct faucet water
• Overall size is 4.75" x 4.75" x 12.5"
• Replacement Filter: PMC-34RF
Propur® Countertop Water Filtration System with ProMax™ “all-in-one” filter technology. Helps reduce/remove a broad range of over 200 contaminants including VOC’s, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, pesticides, SVC’s, disinfectants, inorganic non-metallics, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, PFOA, PFOS and micro-organisms. Tested to NSF/ANSI-42, 53 & P231 standards. See ProMax™ Lab Report for details.
Propur® Countertop System with ProMax™ Specifications
Type of installation: Countertop
Maximum Working Pressure: 689.5 Kpa (100 psig)
Minimum Working Pressure: 124 Kpa (20 psig)
Maximum Working Temperature: 38° C (100° F)
Minimum Working Temperature: 5° C (41° F)
Recommended Flow Rate: 0.2 – 1.0 gpm
Contaminant Reduction: Refer to Lab Report
Filter Life Expectancy: Up to 1 year
Replacement filter: PMC34RF