The COM-300 is a professional grade level pH/EC/TDS/Temp meter ideal for all water quality testing, hydroponics, water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, colloidal silver, labs & scientific testing, pools & spas, ecology testing, boilers & cooling towers, water treatment and more.
- Measures Potential Hydrogen (pH), Electrical Conductivity (EC), Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), Salinity and Temperature
- Five scales: pH, µS, mS, ppm 0.5 (NaCl) Scale & 0.7 (442™) Scale
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) using three temperature coefficients
- Waterproof housing (IP-67 rating)
- Digital Calibration (push button) to any point within the meter’s range
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading
- Replaceable Sensor (model SP-CP)
- Factory Calibrated (pH/EC/TDS)
- Includes translucent cap, 2 (AAA) alkaline batteries, pH 4 & 7 calibration solutions, pH storage solution and lanyard
- pH Range: 0 – 14 pH
- EC Range: 0 – 9990 µS; 0 – 9.99 mS
- TDS Range: 0 – 8560 ppm (0.7 Scale); 0 – 5000 ppm (0.5 Scale)
- Temperature Range: 0-55 °C; 32-130°F
- Resolution: 0-99: 0.1 µS/ppm/ 0.01mS ; 100-999: 1 µS/ppm; 1000-9990: 10 µS/ppm. Temp. resolution is 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- EC to TDS Conversion Factor: Non-linear conversions for KCl, 442TM or NaCl solutions, selected by the user.
- Probe: Detachable platinum electrodes & pH glass sensor with reference tube electrodes
- Housing: IP-67 Waterproof (submersible; floats)
- Power source: 2 x Triple A (AAA) included
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
- Weight: 101.5g (3.6 oz)
- 442 is a registered trademark of the Myron L Company.