Electrical Conductivity tester that reads in Millisiemens (mS)
- Ideal for commercial use. Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0.00-9.99 mS. From 9.99 mS, the resolution is in increments of 0.001 mS. From 1 to 9.99 mS, the resolution is in increments of 0.01 mS, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Built-in digital thermometer
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated: The EC-3M has been factory calibrated to a 1.413 mS KCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Click here for a photo of the meter with its case.
EC Range: 0 - 9.99 mS (mS/cm)
Temp. Range: 0 - 80 degrees Celsius
Resolution: 0-9.99: 0.001 mS; 1-9.99: 0.01 mS (indicated by a 'x10' icon)
Temperature Resolution: 0.1 degree Celsius (Celsius only)
Accuracy: +/- 2%
ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50o C (33 to 122o F)
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (LR44 or equivalent)
Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)
To convert mS (milli-Siemens) to µS (milli-Siemens): multiply by 1000.
1 mS = 1000 µS
EC = Electrical Conductivity