A TDS tester that's ideal for all water purification applications, drinking water testing, pools & spas, fresh water aquariums, hydroponics, and colloidal silver. Perfect for both consumer or commercial use. Carry one in your pocket at all times!
- The smallest and lightest TDS meter on the market.
- Sleek design is perfect for personal or consumer use.
- Advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Recommended for fresh water aquariums & aquaculture, horticulture & hydroponics, and pools & spas.
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Need help deciding which meter is right for you?
Range: 0 - 9990 ppm (mg/L)
Resolution: 0-999: 1 ppm; 1000-9990 10 ppm (indicated by a 'x10' icon)
Accuracy: +/- 2%
EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 degrees Celsius (33 to 122 degrees Farenheit)
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (LR44 or equivalent)
Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
Dimensions: 14 x 2.3 x 1.5 cm (5.5 x .9 x .55 inches)
Weight: 34g (1.2 oz)