The Milwaukee PH600AQ compact pen is specifically designed to help maintain aquariums and aquaculture. Keeping the proper pH improves results for aquarium fish and quality in a range of fish raised in aqulculture.
Use digital accuracy to keep pH in your target range for better results.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"Accurate results and calibrated right out of the box."
"Must have for any aquarium owner."
"Good value. Easy to use. Consistent."
- Fast, accurate results with digital LCD readout
- Easy measurement: just place the probe in the sample, gently stir and wait for the reading to stabilize
- Simple one-point calibration with an easy-to-use trimmer located on the back of the tester to protect from accidental splashes
- Cap to protect the pH sensor and keep it wet when stored upright
- Low power demand for extended battery life (batteries included)
USE AND CARE
All pH sensors have a limited life and response time gets longer with age. Properly maintaining your pH Pen will give you fast, accurate results for longer.
Here are our top four tips.
1. Always store upright with the cap full of buffer or storage solution MA9015 not water.
2. Clean your Pen regularly by soaking in cleaning solution MA9016.
3. Calibrate after cleaning and/or storage before testing to adjust for changes in the pH sensor.
4. Gently stir the Pen in the sample for a faster result.
TDS-4TM: Aquarium TDS Meter with Digital Thermometer
The TDS-4TM handheld meter is ideal for testing TDS and salt levels of freshwater aquariums and ponds. It can also be used for testing water filtration and purification systems, such as RO and DI, to know when to changes filters and membranes.
- Pocket size makes it ideal for portability and storage.
- Hold Function
- Auto-off Function (After 10 min.)
- Factory calibrated with 342 ppm NaCl solution.