The ProOne® G2.0 series filter is the only gravity filter that bears the distinguished NSF/ANSI-42 component certification. Outstanding performance in the reduction of over 200+ contaminants including heavy metals, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, chlorine, chloramines, bacteria, pharmaceuticals and more! Ideal for use with most natural potable water sources. Available in 4 sizes to fit most other gravity filtration systems.
Advanced features of the ProOne® G2.0 series filter includes:
-“All-in-one” filter technology. NO add-on filter required for fluoride reduction
-Silver infused outer ceramic shell, helps prevent the growth of bacteria, proprietary carbon based granular media inside the core
-No priming required
-Cleanable, reusable, can be stored in a cool dry place when not in use
-Does not need to be kept saturated when not in use
-Available in 4 sizes, 4”, 5”, 7” and 9” tall by 2.75” diameter
-Improved flow rates
The ProOne® G2.0 ALL-IN-ONE” filter ADVANTAGE--
- No need to purchase and attach add-on filters to remove fluoride, arsenic or other heavy metals
- No add-on filters hang down into the water storage container that could leach into your drinking water
- No add-on filters to slow down flow rate
- No add-on filters that require frequent replacement and expense
The ProOne® G2.0 filter is available in 4 sizes to fit all Propur® systems and most other brands of gravity systems. Choose the most advanced gravity water filter – choose the ProOne® G2.0 by Propur® .
ProOne® G2.0 filter elements are available in 4 sizes:
- ProOne® M G2.0 Water Filter Pitcher -- Recommended Replacement – up to 6 months per filter
- ProOne® 5" G2.0 for Traveler and Nomad Units -- Recommended Replacement – up to 6 months per filter
- ProOne® 7" G2.0 for Nomad & Big Units -- Recommended replacement – up to 10 months per pair
- ProOne® 9" G2.0 for King and most other brands -- Recommended replacement – up to 12 months per pair
The ProOne® 9" G2.0 is designed to work with most other brands of gravity fed water filtration units such as Berkey that use a standard 2" by 9" filter element. Now you can upgrade your filters to Propur® without needing to purchase a completely new unit.