We use water every day for showers, brushing teeth, dishes, cooking, for pets, for plants, to drink and more. Water takes a long journey to get to your home. Make sure your pipes are clean by testing your water every six months.
Get professional lab results in your own home
Find out if you have "hard water" Detect dangerous amounts of chlorine
Test for presence of bacteria
Reveal the presence of deadly toxins from pesticides or fertilizers
Learn your water's pH balance
Compare your results to US EPA recommended levels
Single one-time use
- Economy model that is ideal for end-users.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Fun, translucent blue housing that's very strong and durable.
- Includes a TDS chart sticker on the back of the meter that explains TDS values.