ZeroWater ZR-001 Genuine Filter for Pitchers & Dispensers
Genuine Water Filter for the following Pitchers & Dispensers:ZeroWater:Description :ZeroWater ZR-001 Water Filter for Pitchers & DispensersStages of Filteration Process:
- NSF Certified to REDUCE LEAD
- Ion Exchange Technology as opposed to simple carbon only
- Multi-layer System
- Removes 99.6% Dissolved Solids from Water
- 5-Stage Dual Ion Exchange Filter
- Provides40 Gallonsof Purified & Healthier Tasting Freshwater
- Get Purest Tasting Drinking Water
- ONLY for Pitcher & Despenser Filter
Steps to Install the filter without any extra tools:
- Stage 1: Coarse filter to remove fine particles/sediment.
- Stage 2: Distributor that maximizes contact time.
- Stage 3: Multi-layer system using activated carbon and oxidation reduction alloy.
- Stage 4: Comprehensive ION EXCHANGE array.
- Stage 5: Non-woven membrane to remove fine particles.
- REMOVE lid and water reservoir from top of the pitcher and remove filter from packaging. Unscrew the blue protective cap (if applicable).
- TWIST filter into the bottom of reservoir (from below) and tighten filter to obtain a complete seal with the reservoir. Do not drop the filter in from above. Tighten until there is a complete seal between the filter, o-ring and reservoir.
- FILL reservoir with cold tap water and place lid on top. Allow all water to pass through the filter before filling again.
- POUR OR DISPENSE using spigot (if applicable) to fill your cup or glass once the reservoir has emptied into the body.
Three additional stages are included to remove other impurities and to ensure your water receives the appropriate amount of treatment time to deliver a ""000"" reading on your laboratory-grade Total Dissolved Solids meter included. This pour-through filter is certified by the NSF to reduce Lead and Chromium. has a filtration system that combines 5 sophisticated technologies which work together to remove virtually all dissolved solids from the tap water, delivering great tasting water. The first layer of filtration, activated carbon and oxidation reduction alloy removes the chlorine taste which comes from tap water. It's Ion Exchange stage removes virtually all dissolved solids that may be left over from public water systems or even leached into the water from piping such as Lead, Aluminum, Zinc, Nitrate and more. The ZBD-040-1 Dispenser (40-Cup) ZD-018 Dispenser (23-Cup) ZD-010 Pitcher (10-Cup) ZS-008 Pitcher (8-Cup) ZD-013 Pitcher (8-Cup) ZP-006 Pitcher (6-Cup)