The Milwaukee MC745 PRO Conductivity (EC) controller and pump lets you measure and adjust EC levels automatically.
CONTROL THE EC AND FERTILIZER DOSAGE IN YOUR TANK AUTOMATICALLY
The MC745 kit includes the MC311 EC controller and two MP810 dosing pumps to automatically monitor and fine-tune EC levels. Just set your EC parameters and let the Milwaukee EC Controller and pumps do the rest.
The Milwaukee MC745 PRO controller kit is preferred by people looking to dial in their testing program when they have an ongoing need to maintain levels. Common uses are nutrient tanks.
The Milwaukee PRO EC controller and pumps offers:
The Milwaukee PRO EC controller offers an accuracy to
The controller provides a control range of 0.0 to 10.0 mS/cm with alarms that activate when readings are higher or lower than set point.
COMPATIBLE DOSING PUMP
The Milwaukee MP810 dosing pump (designed specifically for use with the MC311) is included in the kit.
The MC745 EC controller and pump kit comes with a complete mounting kit including a probe holder.
- Fast easy to read current results with large digital LCD readout and visual LED alarm
- Accurate to ±2% full scale (0.0 pH to 10.0 mS/cm) with the user selectable high/low set points
- Simple one-point calibration for increased accuracy with manual trimmers for easy adjustment
- MA812/2 hardwired EC probe included
- 6.5 feet probe cables for extra flexibility when testing
- 12 VDC power supply
- Pump provides a maximum pressure of 1.5 bar or more than 50 feet of head pressure with a 0.16 GPM dosing flow.
- Range: 0.0 - 10.0 mS/cm
- Resolution: 0.1 mS/cm
- Accuracy: ±2% F.S.
- Calibration: Manual, 1-point
- Set point: 0.8 to 2.8 mS/cm
- Alarm: Active when reading is higher or lower than set point
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic, from 0 to 50°C
- EC electrode: MA812/2 (included)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Power Supply: 12 VDC adapter (included)
- Power Drivers: 115 VAC, 2A, 60Hz or 230 VAC, 1A, 50Hz
- Mounting kit (Included)
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.2 x 1.35 inches
- Weight: 6.3 ounces (meter only)
- Max. Flow: 0.6 L/h
- Max. Pressure: 1.5 bar
- Squeeze tubing: Santoprene
- Ext. Tube connection: 6 mm
- Power supply: 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz or 110 VAC, 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 0.42 W
- Dimensions: 100 x 106 x 108 mm
- Weight: 17.6 oz.