LAB GRADE. HIGH PERFORMANCE. AUTOMATED. TOUGH.
The Milwaukee MW102 PRO+ pH meter has won fans around the world with its reliable, fast and simple operation as well as its toughness. Accurate to 0.02 pH with automatic temperature compensation. Ideal for use by brewers, wine makers, growers and other users with challenging pH measurement needs.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"Amazingly accurate, the best meter I have used so far."
"Very satisfied, very accurate, rugged device that calibrates easily."
"Rarely needs to be calibrated and gives perfect readings every time."
"Killer tool, good value."
The digital Milwaukee PRO+ pH Meter is preferred by people testing samples that cause other pH testers and meters to fail from brewers and wine makers to hydroponic growers and farmers.
The Milwaukee PRO pH meter offers:
People choose the digital PRO+ pH Meter to improve the accuracy of their pH testing program. With two point calibration, the meter can be quickly calibrated to a higher accuracy compared with one point calibration. The MW102 meter is accuracy to 0.02 pH. 5x more accurate than some alternative meters.
The meter comes with both a pH probe and temperature probe allowing the meter to automatically adjust the pH reading for the effect of temperature.
The temperature probe can also be used as a very accurate thermometer.
The rugged, digital pH meter is built to take knocks.
The PRO+ pH meter comes with the Milwaukee SE220 pH probe. The SE220 is Milwaukee's top selling lab grade electrode for a reason. Designed to be both low maintenance (gel filled) and able to withstand more challenging samples (double junction). The SE220 is ideal for use in beer making, winemaking and hydroponics.
- Fast easy to read results with large digital LCD readout
- Extreme accuracy to ±0.02 pH and extended range (-2.00 pH to 16.00 pH)
- Lightweight and portable
- Easy measurement: just place the probe in the sample, gently stir and wait for the reading to stabilize
- Simple push button, automatic two-point calibration for increased accuracy
- Gel-filled, double junction lab grade pH electrode for low maintenance and high performance with a screw on cap to ensure proper storage
- Rugged stainless temperature probe
- 3 feet probe cables for extra flexibility when testing
- Auto shut off and low power demand with approx. 300 hours of continuous use (battery included)
CARE AND USE
pH meters usually start performing poorly because of problems with the probe. The two parts of the pH probe that cause problems are the glass sensing bulb and the reference junction.
The glass bulb loses sensitivity with use and will eventually fail. This is true of all pH probes.
The reference junction is a small hole that allows the meter to compare the sample to a reference. The reading is generated based on the electrical difference between the sample and reference. If the junction hole gets clogged, the pH electrode will no longer function.
You can extend the life of your pH electrode in the following ways.
CLEANING AND STORAGE
All pH sensors have a limited life and response time gets longer with age. Properly maintaining your pH pen tester will give you fast, accurate results for longer. So, be sure to order the Milwaukee pH Maitenance Kit code PH-Main at checkout time! This will be needed to help clean and condition the pH electrode before use!
The pH probe needs to be kept hydrated. Long periods of dry storage will damage the sensitivity of the probe. Allowing the probe to dry out may also result in the junction hole getting clogged.
Storing in pH probe storage solution MA9015 or pH calibration buffers will help address both these issues. Do not store in tap water and DI water. This will damage the sensitivity of the probe.
The best way to store the probe is with the probe's cap filled with storage solution or calibration buffer and the cap tightened to prevent leakage. It is also recommended that to store the electrode upright to further reduce the potential for leakage.
Residue from the sample can impact the sensitivity of the sensing bulb and clog the junction. This is especially true if the sample has a lot of organic material. We recommend regularly soaking your electrode in cleaning solution MA9016.
The pH sensing bulbs become less sensitive over time so make sure that you are calibrating regularly to keep your PRO Plus pH meter accurate. Also, calibrate after cleaning or a long period of storage.
- pH Range: -2.00 to 16.00 pH
- Temp Range: -5 to 70°C
- pH Accuracy ±0.02 pH
- pH Resolution: 0.01 pH
- pH Typical EMC Deviation: ±0.2 pH
- Temp Resolution 0.1°C
- Temp Accuracy (@25°C): ±0.5°C
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic, 0 to 70°C
- Temp Typical EMC Deviation: ±0.5°C
- Calibration: Automatic, 1 or 2 points
- pH Electrode: SE220 (included)
- Temperature: Probe MA831R (included)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Battery Type: 1 x 9V (included)
- Battery Life: Approx. 300 hours of continuous use
- Auto-off: After 8 minutes of non-use
- Approximate dimensions: 5.7 x 3.1 x 1.6 inches
- Weight: 1.1 lbs with battery
Probe calibration is a simple procedure for optimal performance and should be done any time your readings become suspect. Calibration should be performed at least once a month.
MA9004 is a lab grade pH 4.01 buffer solution certified to meet the standard to an accuracy of ±0.01 pH removing the inaccuracies involved with mixing buffers.
MA9007 is a lab grade pH 7.01 buffer solution certified to meet the standard to an accuracy of ±0.01 pH removing the inaccuracies involved with mixing buffers.
Milwaukee solutions are designed to help you achieve reliable and repeatable pH measurements while extending the life of your electrode.
- pH 4.01 & pH 7.01 Calibration Buffer Solution (230 mL each)
- Fundamental for the correct use of electrodes and for obtaining the most accurate and reproducible readings
- Sealed against light with air tight, tamper proof cap
- Ideal for fast calibration
- Simply open, pour into a beaker or container and insert the tester or electrode to start the calibration process.
Accuracy: Standard ±0.01 pH
pH Value: @25°C 7.01 & @25°C 4.01
Package: Bottles - size 230 mL each
Certificate of Analysis: No
MA9015 is a lab grade electrode storage solution prepared with premium chemicals to improve the performance and extend the life of your pH and ORP electrodes, testers and pens.
To ensure a quick response and free-flowing liquid junction, the sensing element and reference junction must not be allowed to dry out. Properly storing your pH electrode in a solution keeps the glass membrane well hydrated which maintains proper function and provides accurate readings.
MA9015 also helps keep the junction in your pH and ORP electrode flowing which is critical for fast results. To clean your pH or ORP electrode use MA9016 Cleaning Solution in conjunction with MA9015 Storage Solution.
In general, and depending on the frequency of use and the type of application, soak your pH or ORP electrode once per week in MA9016 Cleaning Solution for about 15 minutes. After soaking, remove the electrode, rinse with Distilled Water and put the MA9015 Storage Solution in the probe cap before storage. This will keep your pH or ORP sensor hydrated and ready for the next use.
- Fundamental for the correct use of electrodes and for obtaining the most accurate and reproducible readings.
- Formulated to minimize organic growth on your electrode.
- Sealed against light with air tight, tamper proof cap.
- Factory blended to precise standards in a dedicated, temperature controlled environment.
- Simply open and add to the cap of your electrode or tester.
- Each bottle marked with lot number and expiration date.
Description: Electrode storage solution
Package: Bottle - size 230 mL
Expiry: 5 years from date of manufacture
Certificate of Analysis: No
Milwaukee MI0028 Hard Carrying Case for Portable Meters (1 pc)
The Milwaukee MI0028 hard plastic carrying case is a High Quality, tight fitting, foam lined case designed for easy light weight carry and sleek, ergonomic design. This case is disigned for the Milwaukee PRO Portable product line!
MI0028 DESIGN FEATURES
- Specific foam cut insert to prevent meter rattle.
- Holds up to TWO PRO Portable Meters.
- Easy carrying handle.
- Strong outer plastic design.
- Strong fasteners for long-term use.
- Description: Hard plastic carrying case with foam-form cut insert. Case is designed for Milwaukee PRO Portables.
- Contents: Holds TWO PRO Portable Meters
- Quantity: 1 case per package