PHSTART is set of storage, cleaning and calibration solutions designed to extend the life of your pH electrode. Included in the kit is lab grade pH 4.01 buffer solution (MA9004), pH 7.01 buffer solution (MA9007), pH storage solution (MA9015) and pH cleaning solution (MA9016). All bottles are 230 mL.
The buffer solutions certified to meet the standard to an accuracy of ±0.01 pH removing the inaccuracies involved with mixing buffers.
The storage and cleaning solutions are lab grade produced with premium chemicals
Milwaukee solutions are designed to help you achieve reliable and repeatable pH measurements while extending the life of your electrode.
In general, and depending on the frequency of use and the type of application, soak your pH or ORP electrode once per week in MA9016 Cleaning Solution for about 15 minutes. After soaking, remove the electrode, rinse with Distilled Water and put the MA9015 Storage Solution in the probe cap before storage. This will keep your pH or ORP sensor hydrated and ready for the next use.
- Fundamental for the correct use of electrodes and for obtaining the most accurate and reproducible readings
- Sealed against light with air tight, tamper proof cap
- Marked with lot numbers and expiry dates
- MA9004 pH 4.01 Calibration Buffer Solution (230 mL)
- MA9007 pH 7.01 Calibration Buffer Solution (230 mL)
- MA9015 Electrode cleaning solution (230 mL)
- MA9016 Electrode storage solution (230 mL)
Accuracy: Standard ±0.01 pH
pH Value: @25°C 4.01
Package: Bottles - size 230 mL
Quantity: 4 Bottles
Certificate of Analysis: No