The Milwaukee pH56 PRO pH and Temperature Tester is our most accurate tester with the ability to easily replace the probe for years of use.
The Milwaukee pH56 PRO pH and temperature tester offers:
The PH56 PRO tester is accurate to ±0.05 pH and ±0.5 C / ±1.0 F for temperature.
With automatic calibration and 6 calibration points in memory, the tester can be quickly and easily be calibrated to a higher accuracy compared with manual calibration.
The tester comes with a replaceable pH probe with a double junction probe design for longer life.
An exposed temperature probe is located close to the pH probe for fast temperature compensation
No more worries about dropping your tester while measuring. The PH56 is fully waterproof to IP65.
At just 3.5 ounces, the PH56 PRO is easy to handle at up to half the weight of other testers.
A large dual level LCD screen makes reading results easy while a stability indicator and hold function that freezes the display takes the guess work out.
- Fast easy to read results with large digital dual LCD readout
- Extreme pH accuracy to 0.05 pH with an extended pH range (-2.00 pH to 16.00 pH)
- Lightweight and portable
- Easy measurement: just place the probe in the sample, gently stir, wait for the stability indication to show a stable reading and then freeze the reading
- Simple push button, automatic one or two-point calibration with 6 saved calibration points
- Gel-filled, double junction pH electrode for low maintenance and high performance
- Auto shut off and low power demand for a 300 hour extended battery life (batteries included)
- Waterproof to IP65.
CARE AND USE
All pH sensors have a limited life and response time gets longer with age. Properly maintaining your pH pen tester will give you fast, accurate results for longer. So, be sure to order the Milwaukee pH Maitenance Kit code PH-Main at checkout time! This will be needed to help clean and condition the pH electrode before use!
Here are our top four tips.
1. Always store with the cap full of buffer or storage solution MA9015 not water.
2. Clean your Tester regularly by soaking in cleaning solution MA9016.
3. Calibrate after cleaning and/or storage before testing to adjust for changes in the pH sensor.
4. Gently stir the Tester in the sample for a faster result.
- pH Range: -2.00 to 16.00 pH
- Temp Range: -5.0 to 60.0°C / 23.0 to 140.0°F
- pH Resolution: 0.01 pH
- Temp Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- pH Accuracy: ±0.05 pH
- Temp Accuracy: ±0.5°C / ±1°F
- pH: Typical EMC Deviation ±0.02 pH
- Temp: Typical EMC Deviation ±0.3°C / ±0.6°F
- Calibration automatic, 1 or 2 points with 2 sets of memorized buffers (pH 4.01, 7.01, 10.01 or 4.01, 6.86, 9.18)
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic from -5 to 60°C
- Probe: Replaceable double junction for extended life (Mi56P)
- Environment: -5 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 100%
- Battery Type: 4 x 1.5V; IEC LR44, A76 (included)
- Battery Life: Approx. 300 hours of use
- Auto-off: After 8 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 7.9 inches × 1.5 inches (diameter)
- Weight: 3.5 ounces